Why can not I lose weight on a diet?
Fighting overweight usually begins with choosing the right diet, which promises deliverance of at least 2-3 kilograms in a short period of time. But when the result remains unnoticed, and the scales rested on the same figure, you begin to try another diet, then another and another. But for some reason do not lose weight. What are the causes of what is happening, and what to do? Let's find out together.
And fat is now there
Perhaps some women who want to lose weight, but so desperately loving a tasty and tight meal, sometimes sinned by the use of prohibited foods. Then, of course, one should not be surprised at the situation when the weight remains at the same mark.
But why don't those who limit the number of calories as much as possible, do not eat after 18.00 and do not forget about physical activity?
- Tight diet. Power systems based on the minimum number of allowed products are evil. For example, a complete rejection of fatty foods would entail heart problems.
The lack of carbohydrates can lead to intoxication, and the lack of protein can lead to destructive processes in the muscles. That is why it is worth approaching the choice of a new food system very carefully, and it is necessary to determine for yourself the period for which you need to lose excess kilograms. What is good for express weight loss is not at all suitable for long-term diets.
- Age. Do not be surprised, in 30 years it is much easier to bring your body into the right shape than in 45. All this is explained by a decrease in the production of testosterone, a hormone that is partly responsible for burning fats. Therefore, the older the woman, the effect of the usual reduction in calorie foods brings more results than fast diets.
- Lack of sleep. Medical research has shown that women, who sleep no more than 5 hours a day, tend to recruit excess weight. That's because melatonin, a hormone produced during sleep, is also involved in the process of fat metabolism.
- Stress. Again speech about hormones. In the case of stress - this is cortisol. When you often worry, eat little and sleep badly, its level rises sharply.And this entails an increase in blood glucose and the suspension of the processing of fats. Therefore, diets and do not work.
- Lack of loads. Found a sparing food system, reduced the number of calories, and the weight remained the same. What is the problem? If you just eat less, and even if in your diet now only useful foods, but you, as well as before, sit out for a whole working day at the table, and when you come home continue to do it on the couch, you can not and about any attractive forms not to dream.
Lack of loads makes it impossible to expend calories, and the body begins to make stocks again. By the way, it is not necessary to buy season tickets in the hall, training can be divided into several stages - at home, in the office and on the way home, and receive the necessary loads, especially without straining.
- Wrong portions. Refusing soda, fast food, smoked meats and sweets is already part of the business on the way to a beautiful figure. But that's not all. For losing weight, portions are also important. All nutritionists insist on a fractional diet, 5-6 times a day. Therefore, if you want and really remove extra inches in the waist, hips and buttocks, count the calories.For eating two plates of vegetable salad, with half a loaf of bran and zapping it all kilograms of fruit, it is unlikely to lose weight.
- "The effect of the plateau." This is the situation when, with proper nutrition and active physical exertion, the body is rested against refusing to lower the mark on the scales. This happens, as a rule, after several months after the start of a new nutritional system, when the body gets used to the products and loads obtained. The weight starts to decrease, and with it the power consumption, and at some point it “freezes”.
In this case, you need to recalculate the calorie content of the products for the new weight, and you may also need to take a short break, slightly increasing the caloric content of the food consumed, and replacing sports with regular walks.
As you can see, the reasons for which women do not lose weight even on diets are many. After all, it is important not only to correct your diet correctly, but also to adhere to certain rules of nutrition. That is why the advice of a specialist in this case is so important.
Love yourself and be healthy!