What is useful cranberry?
Cranberry is a berry, long used in Russia as a miracle cure, healing many diseases. This is primarily due to the large amount of vitamins and beneficial micronutrients contained in cranberries. In addition, from this berry, you can cook a lot of delicious and at the same time healthy dishes. About how useful cranberries, described in detail in our article.
Nutrients contained in cranberries
Cranberries are rich in vitamins and microelements, including vitamin C, quinic acid, citric acid and benzoic acid, essential oils, vitamins B, K, PP, sugar, tannins and pectins, carotene and other beneficial substances.
What is useful cranberry for the body?
- A large amount of vitamin C in cranberries makes this berry one of the most popular among the people used to treat colds and increase the body's immune defense. It contributes to the effective reduction of heat, as well as the removal of toxins from the body;
- Ursolic acid contained in cranberries, prevents the occurrence of kidney stones;
- Cranberry prevents the occurrence of caries and inflammation of the gums;
- Miraculous berry helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood and helps in the fight against hypertension. Cranberries are recommended for use by people suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Thanks to vitamin B, the berry has a positive effect on the nervous system, as well as on the condition of hair and nails;
- Berry is an effective diuretic that does not flush out potassium;
- Cranberries are widely used in the treatment of cystitis, as well as in disorders of the stomach and intestines;
- In the treatment of acne and ulcers recommend making masks and compresses of cranberries. This is due to the antibacterial properties characteristic of this berry;
- Cranberry juice helps relieve fatigue and increases the activity of brain functions;
- Cranberry provides normalization of hormonal levels;
- Berry is widely used to improve appetite, as it ensures the normal absorption of food and helps in the treatment of gastritis with low acidity;
- Regular consumption of cranberries is believed to prevent the development of cancer.