What is carbon peeling?
Peeling is a popular procedure that allows you to cope with a variety of problems. And what features are carbon?
The essence of the method
Carbon peeling is a type of laser. In fact, it is combined with photo rejuvenation and is characterized in that during the procedure a special carbonic (carbon) nanogel is used, which has a unique shape that allows penetration into the deep layers of the epidermis.
Its particles enter the cells, normalize and accelerate all metabolic processes, stimulate the production of important components, stimulate regeneration, destroy pathogenic microorganisms, gently remove dead particles, and also attract and remove all impurities and sebum.
In what cases is the procedure appropriate?
Carbon peeling has the following indications:
- increased activity of sebaceous glands;
- enlarged, polluted or inflamed pores;
- the first signs of skin aging: discoloration, flabbiness, wrinkles;
- dark spots;
- acne and inflammation;
- changes in complexion.
To whom the procedure is not suitable?
Carbon peeling has contraindications:
- periods of pregnancy and lactation;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- acute infections;
- skin damage in the treatment area;
- oncological diseases;
- neoplasms of malignant or unidentified nature;
- propensity to form keloids or their presence on the face.
How to prepare?
Special preparation for carbon peeling is not required. But it will be useful to visit the beautician in advance, so that he examined the face, revealed contraindications and gave useful recommendations. It is also desirable to conduct a test to determine the tolerability of the carboxylic acid and the body's response to such a component.
How is the procedure?
Carbon face peeling is carried out exclusively in beauty salons or cosmetology clinics. The procedure is divided into several stages:
- First, the beautician removes makeup, thoroughly cleanses the skin from impurities, and also treats the face with an antiseptic.
- Next, the specialist will cause the main component - carbon nanogel.
- When the composition dries, the beautician will begin laser treatment. Such an impact will literally blow up carbon particles, due to which the photothermolysis process will start. That is, the epidermis (and even its deep layers) will begin to warm up, and this will allow to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen and speed up the metabolic processes.
One session usually lasts about twenty minutes. To achieve noticeable positive results, at least five procedures should be carried out, but sometimes their number increases (if there are indications, that is, obvious and complex problems). The interval between sessions should be five or seven days.
Care after the procedure
No special care after carbon peeling is required. In the first days you can use makeup. But the direct exposure to sunlight in the next 1-2 weeks should be avoided to avoid hyperpigmentation.
The result is noticeable after the first procedures, after the carbon peeling the condition of the epidermis improves significantly. The pores are cleaned and narrowed, the production of sebum is normalized, the skin becomes more elastic and fresh,acquires a natural healthy shade, and minor defects and wrinkles become not so noticeable (minor after several procedures can disappear completely).
Advantages and disadvantages
The procedure has several advantages:
- Lack of pain. The procedure is completely painless and short. Even the likelihood of discomfort is minimal.
- After the session, symptoms such as edema, hyperemia, redness do not appear. On many other types of peeling this can not be said.
- Lack of the rehabilitation period. Immediately after the procedure, you can proceed to the usual affairs.
- There are practically no restrictions.
- The effect is noticeable after the first procedure and increases after the next.
- This procedure is suitable for almost everyone, it can be called universal.
- Minimal risk of complications.
- Relatively high cost. The price of one session is about 2-2.5 thousand rubles.
- There are some contraindications. But they are few.
Some useful recommendations:
- It is important to find a salon or clinic with an impeccable reputation, as well as a qualified and experienced master.Require his license to carry out activities, as well as documents attached to the equipment and used drugs.
- If there are serious inflammations on the skin of the face, then you first need to eliminate them, and then sign up for the peeling procedure.
- If during the procedure you have any discomfort, be sure to inform the beautician about them.
- Since there are chances of side effects, it is worth planning the procedure for the end of the week so that the person can recover over the weekend.
Carbon peeling is a modern and effective procedure that will help you look even more beautiful and younger.