We sew a cover on a chair with our own hands
I present to your attention a master class on tailoring the cover on the chair. For his tailoring used old denim pants and the remnants of curtain fabric. A layer of padding polyester is required on the interlayer. Its size should match the size of the chair. Material costs are minimal. You need your desire, thread and machine. Let's start! 1. We have such a chair. The top of it is worn out and lost the “marketable” look. Let's try to refresh it.
2. We take a large sheet of paper. Turn over the chair. We put it on paper.
3. We draw a pencil around the contour.
4. Cut out. We get the pattern of the cover.
5. Materials: old jeans and scraps of green cloth.
6. Cut the templates. The square whose side is 7.5 cm. The triangle, whose sides are 7.5 cm.
7. We use a patchwork pattern in the shape of a heart.
8. Cut: six green squares, eight green triangles, two blue squares, eight blue triangles.
13.Cut strips of denim. The width of the strips is 4 cm. The length is equal to the width of the finished block.
14. Make a frame around the block.
15. Cut the same strips of green cloth. And frame the block.
16. Cut into strips of denim by 14 cm. Sew, as shown in the photo.
17. Cut a piece of padding polyester. It should be the size of the pattern.
18. Making a sandwich: purl fabric, sintepon, patchwork block. Sliced with pins. 19. Make the stitch a seam stitch in the seam.
20. Chair overturned. Turn off the screws.
21. We place the quilted canvas on the seat. Well aligned.
22. Canvas fastened on the back of the seat. This can be done with strong threads. You can use the construction stapler. 23. Twist the screws. We admire our work.