Paraffin therapy - all the secrets of the procedure
There are a great many procedures that help women look younger and more attractive. One of them is paraffin therapy. The benefits of such a procedure, some have already convinced. But it is quite possible to conduct sessions independently at home. But for this you need to learn some features.
The essence of the procedure
Paraffin, which is the main component of the procedure, creates a certain effect of the sauna. It is warm and covers the skin, so that maximum heat is stored. The temperature rises by only 2-3 degrees. And this means that there will definitely be no burns, but you will certainly notice the effect.
First, when heated, the blood supply improves. This means that the skin gets all the necessary nutrients and oxygen. Metabolism is accelerating, as are regeneration processes. All this together makes the skin young and fresh.
Secondly, the pores open. Thanks to this, all toxins are released, as well as dirt (this is the main cause of the development of acne, that is, ordinary acne). Thirdly, the evaporated moisture is absorbed again, but without unnecessary impurities.That is, there is also moisture. In addition, you can get rid of excessive dryness and peeling, as well as tighten the oval face.
Contraindications and some peculiarities
The advantages of the procedure are indisputable. We list them:
- Security. Burns can not be afraid.
- Paraffin almost does not cause allergies.
- It is very nice!
- In the effectiveness you yourself can be sure.
But it is very important to know how to do everything right. In addition, do not forget that there are some contraindications. So, the procedure can not be carried out with skin diseases, ulcers and skin lesions. Not worth the risk and diabetes, hypertension, as well as for illnesses, accompanied by a significant increase in body temperature.
What is required for the procedure?
To paraffin hand or face at home was successful and allowed to achieve the expected effect, you need to prepare all the necessary materials, objects and accessories. Here's what you need:
- Paraffin. It is worth noting that the usual candles are not suitable. Need a special cosmetic.Where to get it? You can go to the pharmacy, most likely, he will be there. You can also visit a specialized cosmetics store. In addition, you can contact your beautician. It is best to buy ready-made composition. It may include various aromatic additives, oils and vitamins.
- Two mittens for hands (suitable and ordinary terry towels).
- A paraffin container is also required. It can be a glass, ceramic or enamelware (for example, a bowl or mug). But metal dishes can not be used, it quickly heats up and cools, not keeping heat at all.
- Hands will need plastic bags.
- For the face, a gauze cloth is needed.
- For applying the composition on the face is needed brush. One that is usually applied paint on the hair.
- You certainly need a nourishing moisturizer for face and hands (or body)
- For cleansing you will need a scrub.
How to prepare?
So, the whole set of tools and materials prepared. You can begin to prepare.
- To start, put in the container the required amount of paraffin. So, for the face it will take almost as much as for the hands.But it takes a lot more for the legs.
- Prepare a water bath. To do this, in a saucepan that is larger in size than a container with the composition (but not much) pour water and bring it to a boil, reduce the fire. Place the container in the bath and wait for the paraffin to melt and become liquid. The optimum temperature of the composition should not exceed 50-60 degrees. Measurements can be carried out, for example, with a culinary thermometer. Instead of a water bath, you can use a microwave, setting the minimum power.
- Now you need to prepare the skin. To do this, peel using a scrub. This will help remove the dead skin cells and prepare it for the session.
- Now you can apply a nourishing cream. Use normal daytime, designed for the treated area or for the whole body.
We process hands
When the skin of the hands is prepared, you can proceed to the procedure. The bath should be on the table in front of you. Sit back, as the session lasts about half an hour. Now dip your hands in paraffin. Spread your fingers so that the composition gets on all skin areas. Wait until the paraffin dries out a bit.Now put your hands in the container again, reach and wait until this layer is dry. At least three or four layers are required.
Put plastic bags on your hands and then gloves (you can simply wrap the hand with towels). Then you need to wait for the paraffin to cool and take the body temperature. This can take from 20 to 40-50 minutes (depending on the number of layers). Remove the rest of the composition.
Process the face
The method of applying paraffin on the face will be different. Dip into the container with the composition of the face is not needed. Use a cosmetic brush. First, prepare a gauze napkin. Need to make slots for mouth, nose and eyes.
Now apply the first coat. Wait until it dries. Place a gauze cloth on the face and apply a second layer. Wait until it is completely dry. It will take 6-7 layers. Each subsequent is applied after the complete drying of the previous one.
When the composition has cooled, just pull the end of the gauze. All paraffin from the face will be removed along with a napkin. Apply the cream on your face and relax.
Paraffin against cellulite
Such a wonderful composition can be used to combat the most evil enemy of all women - cellulite (or, as it is also called, orange peel).But in paraffin you need to add other active ingredients, for example, seaweed (kelp), clay and sea salt.
The composition must be heated to become paraffin liquid. Now use a brush to apply the composition to the problem areas previously treated with a scrub. Multiple coats are required for the greatest effect. Turn around with cling film, take a comfortable posture and wait an hour or one and a half. Remove paraffin, apply anti-cellulite cream.
To make home paraffin therapy the most effective and enjoyable, follow some simple tips:
- Sessions will be relevant before the procedure of manicure or pedicure.
- To achieve the maximum effect, carry out procedures in 1-2 days. And all will need about 10-15 sessions. Then you can spend paraffin once a week.
- It is best to carry out the procedure in about an hour or two before bedtime, as there is a slight relaxing effect.
- If you light a few scented candles, you will feel how the body becomes relaxed and plunges into an atmosphere of calm and pleasure.
- To start, the duration of the procedure can be 15-20 minutes, then you can increase it to 40-50 minutes.
Enjoy the procedure and feel the effect, following all the rules of conduct. We wish you always be attractive and confident!