Multicolored buckwheat porridge
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Extinguishing
It is very easy to make this tasty and healthy dish. In addition, it is low-calorie and low-carb!
1. The stem of a leek (the light part is mainly) cut in half, wash and cut into thin slices, and the onion into cubes.
2. Clean and wash the chanterelles, if necessary, cut in half (instead of chanterelles mushrooms can be used). Washed cauliflower divided into separate pockets, and pockets - into small florets.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic until transparent.Add leek circles, mushrooms and cauliflower. Cook with continuous stirring.
4. Add peeled and washed buckwheat and peas (I had a mixture of peas and corn), season with crushed hot pepper, salt and black pepper and pour over the vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, cover and cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with herbs and cheese, mix and serve.