How to tie a key chain?
Watch the video
Many of us faced the following problem: you approach your own car, press a button on the key fob, and no action takes place. For some, it causes confusion, and for someone panic. The most important thing is that such situations happen with the owners of cars, where the coolest alarm system is set. There are many reasons, but in this article we will be interested in the question of how to tie a key fob to an alarm system.
Step-by-Step Binding Scheme
- Open the driver's door. Lock and unlock the door by pressing the button in the car.
- After that, insert the key into the lock and turn it to the “ON” position. Then turn the key back to its original position. So you must do it three times. Note that three turns (round trip) you should have time to do in 10 seconds.
- Without removing the key from the lock, open and close the driver's door also three times. At the end of this procedure, the door must be left open.
- After that, literally within a couple of seconds, the alarm itself should automatically lock and unlock the door.
- Now press any button on the key fob. A click of the blocker should sound. All, keychain again tied to the alarm.