How to register with Sberbank Online?
Watch the video
The Sberbank Online service is gaining popularity every day. And this is not surprising, since new opportunities are opening up for the bank’s customers: using the bank’s services directly from home. In this regard, Sberbank card holders are thinking about how to register with Sberbank Online.
Sberbank Online Registration Rules
In order to register with Sberbank Online, you must have:
- valid bank card;
- mobile phone that can be tied to the service;
- contract for connecting services, which expands the possibilities in the system.
There are several ways to activate the service:
- through an ATM;
- via Mobile Bank.
- In this case, you need to insert the card into the ATM and enter the password.
- Select the tab "Internet service" - "Print ID and password."The terminal will print 2 checks: the first one contains the password and identifier, the second one-time passwords.
- Next, you need to go to the site and enter the data.
- If you want to use this option, you must send an SMS message to the number 900 with the text ParolXXXX, where X is the last four digits of the card number. After that you will receive a password. Then you need to call the number +7 (800) -555-5550, provide the necessary information (name, card details and code word). After checking the data, the operator will inform you the identifier.
- In addition, you can use the site where you need to enter the card number and phone number, which will receive an SMS message for confirmation. Then you can enter your username and password.
If you are not a bank customer, then you will not be able to connect to the system.
Do not disclose your details to anyone except the bank employees.