How to make yourself learn?
The ability to read and write is instilled since early childhood. However, to maintain a craving for knowledge throughout his life is not easy. And although there is no universal recipe, there are some methods and means that will help to convince or convince both the adult and the child of the need for training.
Learning is easy and pleasant
Do you like to study? If - yes, how do you do it, and if - no, what's stopping you? How to make yourself learn? What makes learning easier and more enjoyable? Here are a few methods.
It’s no secret that you would rather be willing to do something if this business is interesting. This also applies to training. Learning with pleasure, knowledge becomes better, deeper and more extensive. In this case, the learning process becomes whole creativity.
Another try to get to the heart of the matter. Engage your mind and memory. Do not just learn the material, but deeply understand the essence of the subject.
Learn to connect what you have learned with life. Think about how new knowledge helps you, your family, and acquaintances in life.Seeing the practicality of acquired knowledge, there is a desire for further learning.
And it is very important to create visual images in the mind. Such bright pictures are remembered for a long time and are remembered at the right time. Also learn to associate new knowledge with already known facts. The more associations, the better the memory.
These interesting methods will surely diversify your learning, and no one will have to force you to learn. You yourself will be happy to tackle difficult tasks, as you will be creative in your studies.
Parents, promote the successful learning of your children!
Every child has their own abilities. Someone is more talented, some less, but untalented children are not. Someone likes to learn, and someone likes to engage in physical labor or sports. It is clear that every parent will do everything so that his child can study well. How to make a child learn?
- The most effective means is love. Children feel protected, they freely communicate with their parents and ask various questions. Cordially support the natural desire of the child to learn according to his strength. You should not evaluate the abilities of your child.It humiliates him and inspires fear.
- Your child should have an individual approach. Before you make him learn, find out what he does better, what he likes. Maybe he remembers the material well, looking at a picture, a diagram or a printed text. Or learns information by ear. Then the training will be effective and interesting.
- Let's talk about what prevents your child from developing. Remember how much time your child spends watching TV? If he does this for a long time, it will inhibit his ability to find his own solution in a difficult situation. His auditory perception and imagination become dull. There is no need to think about anything, all the material is presented as a finished product.
- And, of course, everyone's favorite Internet! Undoubtedly, a lot of useful information can be found, and most importantly, quickly. But, if it is done often, such learning does not enrich knowledge, since the child does not delve into the essence. This is a rather passive type of training.
A good incentive for children is the example of their parents. Parents, do you like to study? Do you read with children, are you looking for any information with enthusiasm?
The real benefits of teenagers
Teenagers complain that every year more and more lessons are asked, and the material becomes much more difficult. What to pay more attention, they do not know. And it sometimes discourages learn. How to make a teenager learn?
Here are some simple tips:
- It would be nice to have a quiet place to practice. If there is no “corner” in the house, adapt for this a kitchen or bedroom for a certain time. But regularly.
- The table should hold all your accessories so that everything is at hand.
- Turn off the radio, TV - everything that prevents focus. This includes talking on the phone.
- Make sure the lighting is good. This will help you not to get tired so quickly and will not ruin your eyesight.
- If possible, make the room cool: open the window, turn on the fan or air conditioning.
- And if you just are not in the mood? Change your attitude to learning. Imagine that soon you will go to work, and it will not depend on your mood. For you, this is a good hardening to adulthood.
Why make a teenager learn, whether it is better to interest him, showing the benefits of learning. There is another reason for the need for diligent study. Attention to the lessons and during the essays and other work done will help to avoid stress and tension.