How to make a simple hacksaw with a 12 V engine
The hacksaw on the farm is one of the most important tools. It is often necessary to saw off, jerk or shorten something, and a hacksaw is not always at hand. Today's homemade is a kind of power tool designed for cutting small wooden parts. At the base - a wide blade from a hacksaw for metal. Similar exist with a large tooth, for faster cutting.
We collect materials and toolsFor work we will need:
- Wooden block 30x7 cm, about 2 cm thick;
- The blade for a metal hacksaw is wide;
- A small section of mild steel sheet;
- DC motor for modeling;
- Wooden rail for traction and support:
- Gear with 3 mm bore hole;
- Pushbutton switch;
- Adapter socket;
- 12V adapter;
- Superglue and carpentry (PVA);
- The piece of an old camera on a bicycle;
- Multiple Wire,bolts with nuts and one window handle.
- Drill with a core drill to the diameter of the motor housing;
- The impeller or electric guard for grinding the teeth of the blade;
- Hot glue;
- Soldering iron with solder and flux;
- Knife, screwdrivers, pliers.
Assembling an electric cutterWooden bar will serve as a handle for our electromachine, so it must be prepared. This is not just a piece of raw board. It is desirable that he was exactly cut, with the same width of the edges and planes.