How to draw a wolf?
Watch the video
Today I will tell you how to draw a wolf in stages. So, let's begin:
- First we need to draw three circles, which will later become the head, torso and back of the wolf, respectively.
- Next, or the second step, we need to designate the future of the body and the face of the wolf, in other words, we simply connect our circles with lines that will give a shape similar to the body, then they can be corrected, we draw a wolf after all with a pencil. We should also mark the level of the eyes and the muzzle on the face with two lines. Here you can also fantasize: you can, by changing just two of these parameters, draw your wolf completely different emotions on your face, and by slightly changing the mouth, you can easily draw a howling wolf.
- The third step. Now we will detail our wolf. Let's start with the topmost circle. Again on top and draw, for a start, ears, then go to the mouth. If our wolf does not howl, then we simply designate a small circle border of the upper part of his nose and mouth, then we will detail all this.
- In the second circle, we denote the beginning for the front paws. Again we draw small circles. There is no need to be afraid to overdo it, we can always erase unnecessary or incorrectly painted parts with an eraser, the benefit of a pencil allows us to do this almost infinitely.
- In the third and last circle, we also denote our hero's paws, but not by circles, but by ovals. Also do not be afraid to remove the lines that hinder you.
- We begin to draw a nose, mouth, and if you want to get an answer to the question of how to draw a howling wolf, then just detail this element more.
- Next, we begin to set the shape of future paws. Here we use various geometric shapes: cylinders, quadrangles, you can also show with a neat line how our wolf�s tail will go. Again, don�t be afraid to erase a pencil if necessary, and don�t be afraid to experiment at all, because it�s your creativity and experience that you need to gain all the time, and even if you don�t do very well, don�t give up and finish it.
- Now we will further detail our little animal. We draw ears, eyes, we draw a muzzle, a neck.Since we started drawing the legs relatively recently, we can make sure for the last time that all the proportions suit you and continue working. We draw paws in more detail, delete the pencil, if necessary.
- Draw the tail. Wolves have tails that are more or less fluffy, so do not deprive our animal of a thin cat's tail.
- The final stage of our lesson will be the final detail of the picture. When you want to get an answer to the question of how to draw a wolf in stages, you need to understand that drawing in stages is much easier, because it�s not difficult for you to delete some lines, and this you have to do, because you, in one way or another, have created many auxiliary circles and extra lines. We remove them, thus we make our wolf a wolf, not a set of lines and circles, finish the ears, if necessary, draw the mouth, if the wolf is howling, we draw teeth in its mouth, add wool with neat pencil strokes or simply tint our drawing.
However, if you want to draw, say, a wolf "Well, wait a minute!". The previous stages will naturally help us, but in this figure we need to change some details of our wolf.Say, the first circles should be located under each other, we draw, practically, a person, perhaps more comically and with a big head. We begin absolutely also, the benefit of the authors "Well, wait!" gave us the opportunity to dream. Just remember how many different situations the hero has fallen into.
So, in order to draw a wolf from �Well, wait a minute!�, We need to figure out how it will stand, maybe it is worth drawing it in absolutely the same way as the previous one.
Thus, it will be much easier for us to draw a wolf from a cartoon.