How to cook salted cucumbers: a recipe from SUNMAG
Lightly salted cucumbers - a storehouse of vitamins (groups B, A and PP, C) and minerals (iodine, sulfur, phosphorus, magnesium, iron). And also this is the best snack in the cold season, which is suitable for almost all dishes without exception. Besides, cooking cucumbers is easier than ever!
What is required:
- 1 kg of cucumbers
- food ice
- 3 tbsp. spoons of salt
- "Broom" for salting (leaves of oak, cherry, currant, horseradish, tarragon, dill umbrellas)
- fresh garlic head
- filtered water
- Soak the cucumbers for 2 hours in cold water with the addition of edible ice and 1 tbsp. tablespoons of salt.
- "Broom" wash and rinse with boiling water.
- Cut the cucumbers and spread them on cans, shifting them with leaves (put horseradish and currant leaves on the bottom, and dill umbrella and clove of garlic under the cover).
- Dilute in boiled water 2 tbsp. spoon large sea salt, fill the jar and loosely tighten.