How to cook mackerel?
Mackerel is a delicious fish whose meat is very soft and tender. It is rich in fish oil and healthy ingredients. To make it a real culinary masterpiece, you do not have to spend too much time and effort. You will surely surprise your loved ones with such a wonderful dish, which will suit both the everyday table and the festive feast. All you need to know is just how to make mackerel.
Mackerel in foil
- Mackerel (4 pieces),
- 50 g butter,
- Juice from 0.5 lemon,
- 1 tbsp. lie parsley
- 0.5 tbsp. lie basil,
- 2 tea. lie capers or 1 pickled cucumber,
- 0.5-1 Art. lie salt,
- 0.5 tea. lie ground pepper.
- Gut mackerel, rinse it thoroughly inside and out with cold water. Dry with a paper towel. Optionally, you can take out the ridge.
- Wash, peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wash the herbs and chop meats too. Turn on the oven for heating.
- Mash butter, add onion, lemon juice, parsley, capers, salt and basil.
- Spread the fish with this oil mixture.
- Prepare four pieces of foil.Its value should be twice the size of mackerel. Hermetically wrap one fish in each piece of foil.
- Place the mackerel in the foil on the middle shelf in the oven. Place it on a wire rack and bake for 30 minutes at 225 degrees. Serve on a plate with fresh vegetables.
Now we will tell you how to make mackerel tasty. The dish will be very tender, juicy and tasty. This holiday!
- One fresh mackerel,
- Frozen assorted vegetables (0.5 cups),
- 100 g of champignons,
- 50-70 grams of hard cheese,
- 20% cream (100 ml.),
- Lemon juice (2 tablespoons.),
- Black pepper,
- Salt to your taste.
- First you need to backwards (through the back) to gut mackerel. This is done in the direction from the head to the tail, along one dorsal fin. Make a cut with a sharp knife so that the blade reaches the rib bones. You will hear a small crunch and you will understand that it’s no longer necessary to introduce a knife.
- In parallel with the first notch, make the second. He will walk along the side of the second fin. Thus, you separate the back of the fillet.
- Scissor the ridge at the tail and head.Gently pull the spinal bone.
- Pull the intestines rib bones, gills, scrape the black film.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle the fish inside and outside with lemon juice.
- While the fish is pickling, chop the onion and fry it in butter.
- To the onions add a mixture of vegetables, pepper, salt and bring to readiness.
- Cut and fry the mushrooms, salt and mix with the vegetable mixture. Add chopped, fresh greens.
- Take the fish carcass, put it on a baking sheet, greased and covered with paper, belly down. Smash the carcass with toothpicks near the tail. You will get a mackerel in the shape of a boat that you need to fill with minced meat prepared by you. Grate the cheese and sprinkle it on top of the vegetables.
- Fill the dish with cream and place in the oven for 25 minutes. Bake at 180 degrees. You can cook two carcasses at once, as this fish prepares very quickly and its main thing is not to overdo it. Now you know how to make fresh mackerel.
Mackerel in the microwave
- Mackerel (1 pc.)
- Vegetable oil,
- Bay leaf,
- Ground black pepper,
- Cut the onion into rings and place it on the bottom of the mold.Salt, pepper, sprinkle with oil.
- On top of the onion, place the fish cut into pieces. Add the bay leaf and cover.
- Put the dish in the microwave for 10 minutes. Turn on the mode called "Fish" and power - 100.
How to cook mackerel in a pan
- Fillet or mackerel, sliced,
- Black pepper,
- 0.5 glass of water
- Fresh parsley,
Preparation: mix flour, pepper and salt. Roll mackerel in it from all sides. Heat the pan and fry the fish on each side for 10 minutes. Add water and stew for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the finished fish with chopped parsley and serve to the table.
What to cook from fresh mackerel? A great dish that certainly will not take much of your strength. Ingredients:
- Fresh frozen mackerel,
- Hard cheese
- Ground black pepper,
Method of preparation: cut mackerel into fillets and wash thoroughly. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay the fish on it with the skin down. Salt and pepper. Onion cut into half rings and place on top of mackerel. The next layer is grated cheese and mayonnaise.Place the dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
On the question of how to cook mackerel fish, I want to immediately answer - excellent soup! So:
- Mackerel (400 g),
- Potatoes (3 pcs.)
- Garlic (2 slices),
- Parsley root,
- Parsley (5 g),
- Dill greens (5 g),
- Bay leaf (2 pieces),
- Olive oil,
- Pepper, salt.
- Peel the fish and cut into pieces. Put in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes, removing the foam.
- Put the potatoes in slices. Cut the onion and fry in a pan with olive oil until golden brown. Add grated carrot and parsley root to it.
- When the potatoes are half cooked, add the fried vegetables to the broth. Boil the soup for another 30 minutes. A few minutes until fully cooked, add dill, parsley, bay leaf, garlic, salt and pepper to the pan. The soup is ready!
- Thaw the fish, cut off all the heads. Gut and clean the abdominal cavity so that there is no black film left.
- Rinse all carcass under cold water.Rub the inside and outside with salt.
- Prepare enameled wide and low shape. Suitable and glass pot. Put the fish in it in one layer, add black pepper in the peas and bay leaf.
- On top of the fish, place a plate that fits the size. Put a load on the dish.
- For two days, let the mackerel brew at room temperature. Then turn it over to the other side, add salt and leave for another 48 hours. When the fish is ready, store it in the refrigerator.
- 80 g canned in oil of mackerel,
- 40 grams of potatoes
- 30 grams of green onions,
Preparation: wash and boil the potatoes in their skins. Peel and cut it into small cubes. Salt and pour over the oil from canned. Mix everything thoroughly. Put the half portion of the potatoes in a salad bowl, put the mackerel pieces and the rest of the potatoes on top. Sprinkle the dish with finely chopped onions.
We told you what can be cooked from mackerel. Now you know that recipes from this fish are not few.