How to cook homemade squash caviar?
Squash caviar is useful for both children and adults. And having prepared it at home, you will not doubt its quality. We suggest you to get acquainted with simple recipes of how to cook homemade squash caviar. Try to make it in the form to which we are accustomed from childhood, buying caviar in the store. And also cook caviar in a modern way, chopping vegetables into slices.
Homemade squash caviar
To cook the squash caviar at home as tasty as real professionals make it, follow our simple instructions.
- zucchini - 1.5 kg;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 150 gr;
- tomato paste - 150 gr;
- red pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare zucchini. To do this, clean them from the skin and seeds. Thoroughly rinse, cut into large pieces.
- Boil zucchini in salted water.
- Pass them through a meat grinder or blender.
- In a separate saucepan, mix the prepared zucchini, mayonnaise, tomato paste, garlic and red pepper with salt.
- Simmer these ingredients for 30 minutes over medium heat.
The finished dish must be cooled. It can be used immediately. If you want to make a billet for the winter, then sterilize the jars and roll squash caviar, covered with boiled lids. Then turn the jars over and wrap them in a warm blanket until they cool completely.
Squash caviar in a modern way
To cook delicious squash caviar, it is not necessary to make it according to the old standards and is in a ground form. Amazingly tasty snack is obtained from zucchini with vegetables, cut into small pieces.
- zucchini - 600-700 g;
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- onion - 2 pcs;
- carrots - 1 pc;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- salt and spices to taste.
- If zucchini young, you can not peel. Otherwise, remove it and remove the seeds. Cut the vegetable into small cubes.
- Put zucchini in a dry frying pan. Simmer on medium heat until the liquid has completely disappeared.
- At this time, chop the onions and carrots finely enough. Some prefer to grate grated carrots.
- Add vegetable oil, onion and carrot to the zucchini pan. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now chop the tomatoes and add to the vegetables along with salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes. And in the finished dish, add parsley.
We gave an example of just a couple of ways to cook squash caviar. In fact, their huge set.