How to build muscles in your arms?
As sometimes you want to go to the beach, and to know that girls look at you sideways and discuss your pumped up body. But not everyone will be able to boast a beautiful figure, because you need to constantly and diligently work on your body. In this article, you will learn how to build muscle using simple and simple exercises, which are described below, one at a time, for each muscle group.
To begin, be sure to warm up, it will take about ten minutes, and will save you from accidental injuries: dislocations, sprains. Perform the following exercises: Tilts to the legs, swinging movements of the legs, circular rotation of the pelvis, circular movements of the arms, wrists, rotation in the elbows, tilts of the head, etc.
All exercises are done on 3-4 approaches, in each of which 10-15 repetitions, breaks between approaches take 2-3 minutes.
Biceps. Lifting the bar standing
- Stand up straight, legs slightly wider than shoulders, hold the barbell with grip from below on outstretched arms, hands pressed to the body.
- Bend your elbows. Rod at the level of the clavicle.
- Gently lower the bar to its original position.
Triceps French press
- Lie on the bench on your back, head to the very edge of the bench. Ask someone to give you a barbell and insure you.
- Hold the bar with the grip on top of the arms extended above the chest.
- Bend your elbows and lower the barbell behind your head to the level of the bench, and your shoulders should keep their original position.
- Straighten your elbows, thereby returning the bar to its original position.
Deltoid muscle. Lifting barbell over head
- Stand up straight, legs slightly wider than shoulders, grip - from above, wide, the barbell rests on the chest.
- Extend your elbows and jerk the barbell up. Fix it.
- Lower the barbell on the chest, to its original position.
Forearm Wrist flexion
- Sit on the floor from the side of the bench, put your hands on it, palms up, brushes should hang down from the edge of the bench, ask for a barbell, it should not touch the bench.
- Perform a flexion at the wrists. The amplitude is small, about 10 cm.
- Perform extension, thereby returning the bar to its original position.
In order to quickly and effectively pump up the muscles of your arms, you will have to follow a number of important rules.Firstly, you should do regularly 2-3 times a week. You need to sleep 8-10 hours a day to the body completely rested from the exhausting workouts. And of course, eat right. At first, it will be enough to simply reduce the amount of fatty foods, and increase the amount of protein, namely eggs, fish, meat, chicken, legumes, low-fat cottage cheese, etc.
In addition, your body should be proportionate, which means that you should not only swing your arms, but also your legs, chest, back, abs, etc. Get rid of bad habits, start running around in the morning, lead a healthy lifestyle, and not only your body will improve, but also your health, self-esteem and mood. We wish you success!