How to beat off a penalty?
In football, a specially designated blow to the ball, located at a distance of 11 meters (12 yards in countries with the English system of measurement) from the opponent's goal line, is called a penalty. Moreover, the opponent's gates are protected by one player - the goalkeeper.
Despite the fact that every footballer knows how to beat off a penalty, yet to beat off this blow is a great success. The second name of the strike sounds like the death penalty, and the idea of a penalty belongs to the Irishman William McCram. The procedure for the execution of a penalty is regulated by 14 rule, prescribed in the Rules of the game of football. A penalty kick was introduced to these rules in 1891.
The purpose and performance of the strike
A penalty kick in the game is appointed when the player permits within his own penalty area for any offense punishable by a penalty kick. The ball is in this event was in the game. A goal produced in this way is certainly counted.
For the kick procedure, the ball is set to an 11 meter mark to begin with. One player is determined to be hit.
Non-penalized players, i.e. all but the goalkeeper and the punching player are required to be present within the playing field before the impact, but then beyond the 11-meter mark, outside the penalty area. Also, this distance should not be closer than 9.15 meters. On the football field, the allowable distance is indicated by an arc that is adjacent to the penalty area.
The player who is assigned to the kick must, at the signal of the referee, direct the ball forward through the kick. At the same time, re-touch the ball until the moment he touches any other player, the punching player cannot. When a shot is delivered and the ball moves forward, it is considered that it (the ball) is in play.
In the case of a penalty at the end of the half (i.e., the half-time is over), the time needed for this is added. In such situations, the goal is counted even when the ball hit the goal after several bounces from the goal structure and the goalkeeper for any sequence of actions described.
Punishment of violations
When the referee gave the signal for a strike, it means that the player is given the opportunity to break through a penalty.According to the results of the strike, as well as the player from which team violated Rule 14, the referee takes a certain, clear decision.
- The kicker or his partner violated the rules of the game, and the ball hit the goal, then the kick is repeated.
- The kicker, or his partner, violated the rules of the game, and the ball did not hit the goal, then the opposing team is entitled to a free kick, performed from a mark of 11 meters.
- The goalkeeper (or his partner) violated the rules of the game, and the ball hit the goal, then the goal is counted unequivocally.
- The goalkeeper (or his partner) violated the rules of the game, and the ball did not hit the goal, then the kick is repeated.
- If the players of both teams have violated the rules of the game of football, then the kick is repeated, and if at the moment the ball moves forward, as well as until the moment he (the ball) touches the goalkeeper, or the crossbar, the goalkeeper, any other player or "Out" of the game, someone, or something touches the ball (an object accidentally thrown from the podium, etc.), then the strike is repeated. If a foreign object touched a soccer ball after it bounced off the goal or goalkeeper construction, then a “controversial ball” is already appointed.
In the game, fraudulent movements during a takeoff run are allowed to make a strike, aiming at misleading an opponent (goalkeeper). Specification: fraudulent movements when hitting the ball are considered an offense and are considered unsportsmanlike behavior when the player has completed the run.
Penalties in computer games
In the modern world of computer games, there are a number of very exciting and interesting football simulators. Watch a video on how to beat a penalty at fifa 12 by clicking on.
Often, gamers have a lot of questions related to penalty kicks. So that the ball does not fly away anywhere, or up, to the side and so on, it is better to master the functions of the action of a number of buttons:
- Beat a penalty can be button LT. It includes a blue circle (target), after which a point is selected at which the player is going to beat. Important: at the moment of impact, watch the slider in the lower left corner. If the indicator is in the middle, the probability that the player will score is big. If the red mark, the ball is likely to fly anywhere.
- To beat off a penalty goalkeeper need to include Num Pad. Choosing this position with the help of arrows, you should decide:
- beat a penalty after a player hits the ball by pressing the Right Stick button (responsible for making tricks).
- beat a penalty to “guess”, which will require the player to press the arrow of the Right Stick before the opponent hits the ball.
One of the versions of how to beat a penalty is presented on the keyboard, where the Hum Lock button is located on the right, and under it are numbers. When a player hits a penalty, you should press the combination 8-4 + Shift. Combinations 4-2 + Shift correspond to the lower left corner, and 8-6 + Shift - to the upper right corner, etc.