Goose recipe in a slow cooker
- Preparation time:11 minutes
- Cooking time:2 minutes
How to cook a goose in a slow cooker
A whole baked carcass is suitable for any holiday table. Actually this dish for New Year and Christmas. For a multicooker, choose a carcass of no more than 3 kg, otherwise it will not fit in the bowl. The more spices, the more delicious the meat will be.
Before cooking, cut off the excess fat from the goose. Apples buy only sour varieties.
- Well rub the carcass with salt and spices, coat with honey and mustard. Refrigerate for 10 hours to marinate the meat.
- Apples cut into large slices, remove the middle. Prune cut in half. Stir these ingredients and fill them with goose. Tamper gently so that the belly does not burst.
- Tie a bird with a thread, so it will be more compact in size. Lubricate the bowl of the multicooker and goose with sunflower oil. Along the entire carcass make a toothpick puncture to get fat.
- Cook in the "Fry" mode for 20 minutes. The meat is reddened.
- Boil broth from giblets. Pour it into the bowl. Continue to cook the dish in the "Quenching" mode for 1-1.5 hours.
When serving, do not forget to remove the thread.
Recipe for stewed goose in a slow cooker
This dish is suitable for mashed potatoes. According to this recipe, the meat should be baked with cabbage and mushrooms. You can cook the whole carcass, and use vegetables as a filling.
- 3 kg of carcass;
- 0.8 kg of cabbage;
- 0.2 kg of champignons;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 3 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 tsp. sugar and thyme;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Excess fat from the carcass cut, cut it into portions.
- Chop the cabbage, add sour cream, salt, pepper and other spices. Onions cut into half rings, carrots - straws, mushrooms - plates.
- In the bowl of the slow cooker in the “Frying” mode, melt the fat. Fry to golden crust pieces of goose. Drain excess fat, leave a little for frying onions, carrots and mushrooms.
- For the roasted vegetables, add 1/2 of the meat, then the cabbage and the remaining pieces of goose.
- Cook for 2 hours in Quenching mode.
The dish will be sweetish.
Cooking options goose set. As a filling, you can use fruits and dried fruits, cereals and vegetables. Delicious braised goose with potatoes, onions and carrots. Gusyatinu can be cooked in tomato, wine, sour cream-garlic and other sauces.