Fragrant potato with sour cream in the oven: satisfying and tasty
Potatoes are one of the most common vegetables on the planet. He has a lot of admirers among children and adults. Tubers make delicious meals at home. It has a mass of useful properties: it has a positive effect on the digestive tract and heart function, lowers blood pressure and prevents the appearance of cancerous tumors.
Dishes from the famous tuberiferous plants do not require advertising, they are loved by many housewives. Potatoes go well with meat, fish, vegetables and mushrooms. It can be cooked, stewed, fried, baked and stuffed. They make burgers, mashed potatoes, fritters and fries. No wonder it is called the second bread, dishes from it - are valued in every home.
Underground vegetable is rich in nutrients. For example, it contains almost as much vitamin “C” as black currant. The fruit contains phosphorus, zinc, amino acids, magnesium, silicon and a large amount of vitamin "B"necessary for the work of the heart and blood vessels.
There is a myth that potato dishes are very high in calories. Assumptions are based on the fact that they are consumed with mayonnaise and fatty meat, and children love chips and fries. In fact, the caloric content of a separate tubers is small. Calories are added from related products.
The table shows the components and caloric content of the recipe “Potatoes with sour cream” (the data were calculated approximately, not taking into account the heat treatment process):ProductamountProteins, gFats, gCarbohydrates, gCalorie, kcal
|Sour cream 30%||100 ml||2,4||30||3,1||295|
|Onion||1 medium vegetable||1,05||0||7,8||30,7|
|Sunflower oil||3 g||0,04||0||0,31||1,23|
Popular recipes of potatoes with sour cream
A rosy, fragrant potato with sour cream, baked in the oven is an independent dish or side dish for meat. You can add onions, mushrooms, vegetables or cheese.
Consider traditional cooking recipes.
In sour cream with cheese
- Potatoes - 800 g;
- Cheese - 150 g;
- Sour cream - 300 ml;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Salt, pepper, fresh greens.
- Cut potatoes into 3 mm thick slices.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, 100 ml of water, ½ piece of grated cheese, finely chopped garlic and greens.
- Oil form, put potato circles, salt and pepper.
- Pour sour cream sauce and put in a preheated (180 degrees) oven for 45 minutes.
- In the end, get out of the oven, sprinkle the rest of the cheese and cook for another 10 minutes to make the cheese melt and brown.
With egg and onion
- Potatoes - 8 pcs. (if the tubers are small, take more);
- Sour cream - 250 ml;
- Onion - 1/2 pcs .;
- 1 chicken egg;
- Salt, seasoning;
- Water - 250 ml.
- Mix sour cream with water. Cut the onion (rings or semirings).
- Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil.
- Lay out in layers: potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, universal seasoning. Continue the sequence until the potatoes run out.
- Top with sour cream, diluted with water. Send in the oven (200 - 250 degrees) for 8 - 12 minutes. Then grease with beaten egg.
- Reduce the temperature of the oven to 180 - 200 degrees and leave for 45 minutes.
When taking out the potatoes, check its readiness. If not ready, leave in the oven off for a few minutes or hold it for 10 minutes on a fire.
With tomato and olive oil
- Potatoes - 4 pcs. (large);
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Garlic - 6 cloves;
- Tomato - 1 pc .;
- Olive oil - 1.5 tablespoons;
- Cheese - 50 g;
- Sour cream - 150 ml;
- Dried basil, salt, pepper.
- Cut potatoes into large chunks. Lightly grease the form with olive oil. Enable to warm up the oven (up to 200 degrees).
- Put tubers, coarsely chopped onions, peeled garlic and tomato into the form (pre-split it into two parts), placing the cut upwards.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with basil and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Send to oven for 25 minutes. For these half an hour the potatoes will absorb the aromas of basil, onion and garlic.
- Then take out the garlic and put in new 3 cloves (pre-cut it in half).
- Add sour cream, salt and pepper, add green onions or fresh herbs if desired.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 170 degrees, put another 25 minutes to prepare.
- Rubbed on a coarse grater, cheese, sprinkle on top. Re-heat the oven to 200 degrees and let it take another 20 minutes, until a golden crust appears.
- Potatoes - 1 kg;
- Champignons - 0.5 kg;
- Onions - 2-3 pcs .;
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Sour Cream - 400 ml;
- Sunflower oil - 1-2 tbsp. l .;
- Salt, pepper, fresh dill.
- Onions cut into narrow half rings. Fry in butter for two or three minutes. Champignons cut into cubes and add to onions. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Salt, pour flour (needed for consistency).
- Stir, keep on fire for another minute.
- Cut potatoes into thin rings, add to onions and mushrooms.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream, salt and chopped dill.
- All the ingredients are mixed and put in a greased form. Finally, sprinkle with black pepper.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Cook for about 40 minutes.
- It is advisable to buy local potatoes. It is worth giving preference to yellow varieties and medium-sized tubers. In a young vegetable, the content of nutrients is higher than in those that have lain in the ground for a long time.
- To potatoes soaked with sour cream or sour cream sauce (depending on the recipe), he should brew for 20 minutes.
- Thick sour cream is best diluted with water or cream. Potatoes baked in milk, get a tender taste.
- An excellent addition will be: green onions, coriander, dill, turmeric, hot peppers, rosemary and curry.
- You can use the spice for grilled chicken, universal seasoning or specialty spices.
- Chopped garlic, added to sour cream, add spiciness, and parsley - freshness.
- To add spice, you can add a few bay leaves and peppercorns. To spice up the bitterness, pull them out at the end of cooking.
- Fresh champignons can be replaced with dried mushrooms. Soak them in cold water for 1 hour before adding them. Drain the water and cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Remove the cooked dish from the oven and make a small cut in each potato. Put a piece of butter in it. It will add juiciness and creamy taste.
In many families, potato recipes take up half the menu. Few meet people who do not like this vegetable. Recipes are also found in world cooking. Hearty, wholesome, nutritious, they are compatible with almost all products. Eat right and tasty. Bon Appetit!