Features of the bread diet
It is considered that bread is not a diet product at all. But it turns out, if you use it correctly, you can put in order the body. The proof is a bread diet. Find out its features and decide if it suits you.
Where did the diet come from?
Bread diet was developed by a highly skilled and experienced nutritionist from Israel Olga Raz-Kestner, who conducted experiments to identify products that promote the synthesis of serotonin. The woman established a link between the formation of the hormone of joy in the body and the diet and realized that the body needs carbohydrates. Olga was also able to prove that if they are selected and used correctly, they do not provoke weight gain, but, on the contrary, help to control it. Such properties are possessed by “complex” carbohydrates, which are consumed slowly and for energy, and not for fat reserves.
Principles and rules
Consider the features and important rules:
- Stick to the fractional diet and eat at least four to five times a day, and preferably at one time.The interval between meals should not exceed three hours.
- Do not skip meals and cut portions.
- Be sure to follow the drinking regime and drink at least five to six glasses of water per day.
- In addition to bread, be sure to eat other permitted foods so that the body gets the full range of nutrients.
- Every day, drink a glass of yogurt without additives, kefir or other sour-milk product.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of the bread diet:
- You will not feel hungry, as bread gives satiety, and complex carbohydrates - energy for several hours.
- Digestion will not suffer, because in the bread there are rough dietary fibers, in vegetables with fruits - fiber, and in sour-milk products - useful live bacteria.
- The diet is varied, which will reduce the likelihood of disruption and avitaminosis.
- Since the body receives carbohydrates, then there are no symptoms such as fatigue, reduced efficiency and brain activity, fatigue, weakness.
- Proper weight loss. In the first stage, you can lose up to 4-7 kilograms, and in the second - about two or three.
- Improvement of health, cleansing of toxins and toxins.
- Not everyone likes whole grain bread.
- There are contraindications, which include diseases of the stomach and intestines (colitis, gastritis, enterocolitis, ulcer), as well as periods of lactation and pregnancy.
- If you have not eaten bread before, an increase in its volume may cause abdominal discomfort, bloating, and constipation.
The diet is divided into two stages. The first is an active weight reduction, therefore dietary nutrition is assumed. The duration of the stage is a maximum of two weeks, but it is possible to shorten it if the desired results are achieved.
At the first stage such products are allowed:
- From eight to twelve pieces of bread a day for a woman and 13-16 for a man. Dietary bread made from whole grains and bran should be eaten. Two or three slices a day can be replaced with ordinary dark rye bread.
- Poppy vegetables, such as zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, all varieties of cabbage. They can be stewed, boiled or eaten fresh.
- Not too sweet fruits and berries, such as strawberries, apples, plums, watermelons, currants, apricots, raspberries, pears.
- Low-fat dairy products: yogurt, ryazhenka, cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt.
- You can eat three eggs in seven days.
- Once or twice a day, you can put a thin slice of ham or a slice of fish, including lightly salted, on bread, spread on a paste.
- Three times a week you can and should eat lean fish, meat. But on such days it is necessary to reduce the volume of bread by a third.
- For dressing salads are allowed to use some vegetable oil.
- Drink low-calorie juices, weak coffee without added sugar, herbal or green tea.
The second stage is the fixation of results and a smooth, correct way out of the diet, the duration can be any. Bread is gradually being replaced by other products of the 1st stage. The diet also expands and may include:
- Groats, such as buckwheat, bulgur, brown rice, barley, millet, rolled oats. Of these, you can cook porridge on the water or milk.
- Pasta from durum wheat.
- Bean products: lentils, beans, peas.
- Sweet berries and fruits, such as grapes, bananas.
- Low-fat cheeses.
The list of prohibited products at both stages includes:
- all sweets, including pastries, desserts;
- bakery products, pastries, wheat white bread;
- all sauces, especially fatty;
- jams, jam, jam;
- carbonated sugary drinks;
- fried, smoked;
- salted and marinated;
- fatty meat, bacon, lard;
- fermented milk and dairy products of high fat content: butter, sour cream, fat cheeses.
To lose weight and achieve the best results, supplement your diet with physical activity, but do not overstrain. Bread is better not to use today's and fresh, but yesterday's and slightly dried: it will not cause bloating. To prevent nutritional deficiencies, you can take multivitamin complexes during your diet.
If you are interested in a bread diet, try to follow it to lose weight.