Cheese Fondue in Pumpkin
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:60 minutes
- Flow temperature:Warm dish
- Processing Type:Roasting
Awesome Halloween party table decoration! Pumpkin is just a mandatory attribute, and creamy, cheese fondue is the original way to use it.
1. Preheat oven to 180 gr. C (350 F, Gas 4). Cut off the top of the pumpkin and set aside. Clean the inside of the pumpkin seeds and fibers. Rub the inside with salt and pepper and brush with half the oil. Put in the form for the oven and bake 45 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a pan, add onion, garlic and chili, fry for 3-4 minutes.Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Add wine, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir with flour, herbs and cheese. Stir until cheese melts; add cream.
3. Pour the mixture into the pumpkin, sprinkle with chopped sage. Serve with bread, use spoons to scrub pumpkin pulp.