Baked Pumpkin Salad
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Flow temperature:Warm dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Season:year round
Chef Konstantin Ivlev, host of the new program on the Kukhny TV channel - “Taste is afford!”, Told how to make a bright original pumpkin salad.
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ground coriander and mix everything well.
2. Peel the pumpkin and cut it like a melon into pieces. Lay on the tray and smear profusely with marinade. Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
3. Put the finished pumpkin on plates, put the arugula on top, chopped cilantro and pour over the remaining marinade. Decorate with pumpkin seeds.